HDC Presents: N1k vs. MooGi HDC Presents: N1k vs. MooGi

Wazz Cookin

I don't know if this is a real battle but I go for Moogi cause it sounds like dodee / poo poo / ki ki / Feces... haaahaaa N1k - no > - N1B.

HDC Presents: Blest Vs Wyze HDC Presents: Blest Vs Wyze

HDC responds:

Wyze 6, Blest 2

Freestylin [MSB] Freestylin [MSB]

WAzz CooKin

Space-age Futuristic West Coast banger. Like the techno sounds/vibe. Truly original. Every drop keeps you waiting for that Ahhh. Refreshing new sound. Keep up the Fing great work. LMK when you CooK something else up >>> :O -/\---[

GrantBowtie responds:

Thanks for your review man! Appreciate it

|-Dreamer-| |-Dreamer-|

Wazz Cookin

Nothing much to say. Hot beat. Nice drops.
1 thing over panning. Maybe the vio's could transition from left to right a little more... 2:30 the most... That might be a'laa-ta of work but... It might be worth it.
Overall I LIKED that much above... DL & I'm out!!!

O-Prime125 responds:

I'll give it a try my friend, if it means it will be worth it then i'll try the effect :), thanks for the criticism.

Speak Softly Speak Softly

Wazz Cookin

This is my favorite track. Real smooth. Jazz piano nice. & Cool samps. Keep up the great work !!!

bobiscoo32 responds:

Yoooooooo chef! I'm trying to get out my first release sometime soon and im tryin to get alot of featured rappers (friends in real life / internet aquiantences) and i was really lookin to get you on one of my tracks :) PM me if you're down

|-Discovery-| |-Discovery-|

Wazz Cookin

Cool az beat. How do you say - Epic !!! Keep the hitz coming !!!

O-Prime125 responds:

Thanks.

run the bar run the bar

Nothin to say. I like this beat. The auto tune was cool. Vibe music

youngcasper responds:

hey thanks man i appriciate the support again homie and you keep up the good work fam!

all i need is bread all i need is bread

Wazz Cookin

Its been a long time since ive been on NG. Im diggin this. Young C... I see you switch up your style. Cool. This is one of my favorite beats. Classic. Chours so true. We gotta collab. Im only uploading songs now. Im tuned in. Keep up the great work. I heard this was a Freestlye. O-Yea. I noticed the second time listened. NICE.

youngcasper responds:

yeah man its been a long time since ive uploaded anything to here if you wana keep in touch, ive recently started posting on youtube, i started using that becouse the beat production value has went up and is no longer a free service..... but im willing to start a new account on here to see if there is any change in the people and products, like and sub to this chanel if you wana listen to my latest creations, http://www.youtube.com/user/MedusaBeatz

NGHH11 - NGSample - Gunner NGHH11 - NGSample - Gunner

Wazz CooKin

This SH!# Is Banging. Them drops were serious. Nice little breakdowns 2. Hey scratching

NGHH'11 - Gunner-D&amp;amp;Mao NGHH'11 - Gunner-D&Mao

Wazz Cookin

I like this beat. Cool lyrics....